- Please contact the School Administrator for assistance with editing a class because the class information is pulled directly from the SIS
- Check out the Class Features video for a quick review of teacher’s classes
- To edit the name of a class, please see the article - Editing Name of Class or Group
Administrators: Please note that most of these options are locked down and Classes must be updated within the SIS to be modified.
- Navigate to the Dashboard section
- Click on "Classes" within the left menu
- Search/scroll to find the class and click the "Details" button
- To remove a student or teacher - Find the student or teacher in the list, click the action menu icon (•••) beside their name and choose "Remove from class"
- To add a student or teacher - Click on the add button (+) next to the "Students" or “Teachers” section, start typing the name and select from the populated results
- To delete a class - simply click “Delete Class” by clicking the action menu under the Class Name